A creative spirit with over 22+ years of experience in agencies and organizations across art, fashion, music, beauty, non-profit, and entertainment. Specializing in providing clients a strong visual presence through photography, videography, web design, marketing, social media, PR, stop-motion animation, and art direction.
Parsons School of Design, New York City, Photography & Videography (BFA) 2010-2015
The New School University, New York City, Liberal Arts Studies (BA) 2010-2015
Photography | Photo Editing | Stop-Motion Animation | Videography | Video Editing | Marketing | Digital Asset Management | Creative Team Management | e-Commerce Marketing | Social-Media Content Creation | Art Direction | Web Design | E-commerce | Brand Partnerships
Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere, Bridge, Lightroom, After Effects etc.)
- Tommy Hilfiger
- Huffington Post
- CNN wire
- Universal Music Group
- AIDS Healthcare Foundation - Creative Media Producer (2022)
- The Academy of Motion Pictures - Motion Graphics Designer (2021)
- RockItCargo - Design Consultant (2021)
- BankWithFair - Content Designer/Social Media Coordinator (2021)
- Gertmenian - E-commerce Marketing Specialist (2020-2021)
- eSalon - Photographer, Videographer (2019)
- Little Remedies - Art Director (2019)
- Socialtyze - Art Director (2019)
- Photo Affections - Production Artist (2019)
- Mercury Insurance - Content Creator (2019)
- Summer's Eve - Content Creator (2019)
- Simply To Impress - Production Artist (2019)
- Mariana Jewelry - Content Creator (2019)
- OUT Magazine - Branded Content Producer, Photo & Graphics Editor (2016-2018)
- Advocate - Branded Content Producer, Photo & Graphics Editor, Photographer (2016-2018)
- HIV Plus Magazine - Photo & Graphics Editor (2016-2018)
- Pride - Branded Content Producer, Photo & Graphics Editor (2016-2018)
- Alexa Meade - Artist Assistant, Social Media Manager, Photo/Videographer (2015-16)
- Infinity Marketing Team - Social Media Manager/Photographer/Videographer (2016)
- THE FIRM - Photographer, Videographer (2015)
- Universal Music Group - Intern, Photographer (2013)
- Bartok - Intern, Content Creator, Brand & Social Media Strategy (2015)
- Kari Hansbarger - Intern, Photographer (2015)
- Def Jam Records - Intern, Photo/Videographer (2012-13)
- Island Records - Intern, Photo/Videographer (2012-13)
- Emusic - Intern, Photographer (2012)
Exhibitions/Presentations/Permanent Collections (starting with most recent):
"A Celebration of Pride."
The Hoxton Hotel - 97 Wythe Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11249 (April 2022 - TBA)
"The Other Art Fair"
Saatchi Art - Brooklyn Knockdown Center (June 2-5, 2022)
"Artists Discussion Series"
The San Diego Museum of Art, 1450 El Prado, San Diego, CA 92102 (March 12, 2022)
Dab Art Co. - Online Exhibition (March, 2022)
"People Are Starting To Notice" - Publication
Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA) Bookstore -5905 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90036 (2022- permanent)
"People Are Starting To Notice"
Main Street Gallery, 34 South Main Street, Los Angeles, CA 90013 (Feb 26, 2022 - April 23, 2022)
"Be Kind, Rewind"
Sí Gallery, 906 East 5th Street, Austin, TX 78702 (February 19, 2022 - April 17, 2022)
"Artists Discussion Series"
The San Diego Museum of Art, 1450 El Prado, San Diego, CA 92102 (February 12, 2022)
Las Laguna Gallery, 577 South Coast Hwy, Laguna Beach, CA 92651 (Sept 2020 - Sep 2021)
“29th Annual Juried Exhibition”
The Athenaeum Music & Arts Library, 1008 Wall Street, La Jolla, CA 92037 (July –September 2020)
B&G Studio, 3074 University Avenue, San Diego, CA 92104 (September, 2019)
Touchon & Co. Gallery, 1100 South Main Street, Los Angeles, CA 90015 (April 2019)
"Art To Go"
Museum of Selfies, 6757 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028 (January 2019)
"Photofeast, New Documents"
Industry City, 220 36th Street, Brooklyn, NY 11232 (May 2015)
"Parsons Senior Thesis Show"
Thierry-Goldberg Gallery, 103 Norfolk Street, Manhattan, NY 10002 (May 2015)